Saturday 2 June 2012

Pokemon Review: Lucario

Lucario is one of the OU Pokemon that you rarely see, but that doesn't stop it from being able to kick ass.
It has good physical attacks aswell as good special attacks, so it can run both Swords Dance and Nasty Plot.
It is immune to Toxic Spikes, and has a 4x resistance to stealth rock, so you don't have to worry too much about entry hazards.
The EVs you should use for it are nice and simple -- If your using mainly physical attacks, go with 252 Atk and 252 Spe and if your using mainly special attacks, go with 252 SpA and 252 Spe.
It has a nice ability in Inner Focus, which prevents flinching -- And believe me, that can be useful at times!

Overall, Lucario may not seem like an amazing Pokemon at first sight, but if you know how to use him then he can be amazing! :]

EDIT: I guess I should also add that this will be my last blog post for a few weeks, and I will not be uploading for a few weeks either since I'm moving house, but I'll be back soon enough! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment